Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer is for Swimming!

The boys did swimming lessons for a couple of weeks and loved it! One of my young women teaches private lessons and they took them from her this summer (Stratton has taken from her older sister for the past two summers) and she did a fabulous job with them. Stratton can now swim by himself for almost the entire length of the pool, and Creighton has come a long way towards being comfortable in the water and even doing some strokes. I am all for private lessons; I think it is very worth the investment. (Or maybe I just have had really good teachers for my boys!)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I need your teacher's name and number. Do you think she's doing any more lessons in Aug? My kids are horrible swimmers and Emma's even had multiple sessions. I guess it all depends on the teacher too. I'm hoping maybe someone other than mommy can cure Jax of his HUGE fear of water.

    ReplyDelete