Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just Pictures

So my husband and children are disgusted that this "has turned into a food blog". In an effort to appease them, I am posting pictures (of them). No, there is no theme to these pictures, just cute ones I've taken recently. Sorry family, I do love you more than food! (Well, usually.)

I think Keely's waving in this one.
This next one was tonight. A momentous occasion: all 3 kids in the bathtub for the first time. (Ric thinks I'm weird, but I can't help it - I love bathtub pictures!) Directly after the picture I got Keelian out and let the boys continue playing. I came back later to find the bathroom under 1/4 inch of water and more flooding out onto the carpet just outside the door. Creighton.
He was put in time out (naked) while I started to clean up. I brought him back in a few minutes later to show him what a mess he made. That backfired as he was totally delighted to see all the water - animatedly told me he dumped the water out of the tub because "it was sinking!" - like it was some life or death situation. It's sure tough to discipline someone who's so totally excited about what they did wrong. :/
The boys were too impatient for me to pull out all the decorations in the Christmas boxes so they started without me. Creighton obviously doesn't yet understand all this Christmas hoopla, but he did find a good use for some of the decorations!
And speaking of messes...
Love you, my family! ;)


4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, the life of busy kids. I can't help it. I love posts like these! Makes me feel normal. LOL!
    They are so cute.
    I too admit, there are days I love food more than my family :) JK
    I'd love to know more about the group! holliehanson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the pics! You have a beautiful family! Ps congrats on keely saying mama!

    ReplyDelete