Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wild Goose Chase!

I hate geese. Okay, maybe it's more like I'm terrified of geese. I think they are the meanest, orneriest things. Whenever we go feed the ducks the geese are the most aggressive and to a kid that's pretty scary to have something as tall as you, honking in your face and snatching bread from your hand. And the last couple of times I've gone running in the park I've been chased by one. I think they're male geese protecting a nest, but still! I give them a wide berth and they still chase me, honking, wings outstretched - it really freaks me out. So I changed my running route.

1 comment:

  1. HAhaha! I hate geese too! Whenever I take my kids to feed ducks, I always bring my dog and she keeps the mean, attacking geese at bay. She's good for somethin'! ;)

    ReplyDelete