I did finally sit down and do some serious introspection and came up with some goals for 2010 - just the things that I really wanted to accomplish. And then I cut those in half! What I ended up with are these:
1) Finish studying 'Preach My Gospel'.
2) Attend the temple 12 times this year.
3) Read 6 books.
4) Run a 5k.
5) Scrapbook 2009.
6) Make my bedroom cute/nice.
7) Be actively involved in our family finances (tracking, budgeting, bill paying, saving).
8) Journal a minimum of 2 times a month.
9) Practice a talent once a month (drawing, painting, writing, piano).
I tried to go easy on myself, while still feeling like I will be accomplishing something. Let's see how I do... Here's to 2010!