Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day Fun

Monday morning we got up and went up Big Cottonwood Canyon on a family hike. I use the term "hike" loosely, as it was really more of a walk, stop and throw rocks, walk 10 more yards, stop and throw more rocks...
Proof that I was there - gotta take my own pic!
I love the mountains!
My little mountain goat.
This kid had a rock in his hand the entire rock - as soon as one was chucked in the water, another rock took it's place in his hand. He was obsessed!
Can't get enough beautiful scenery pics.
My Sweetheart. And this was Keely's first experience in the baby backpacker and she did great. (Love that carrier - it has been awesome and been on many adventures with our family.)

We also went to the Natural History Museum, went for ice cream at Arctic Circle, watched a family movie, walked to the park, and dropped by a family party for one of the young men in our ward. Busy day, but we loved spending it together!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I miss the mountains! And your cute kids too - Keelian looks adorable in the carrier. :) FYI - there's a typo on your Creighton/Rock picture caption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, thanks. ah well. that's what i get for multi-tasking.

    ReplyDelete